Monday, May 2, 2011

Do It Yourself: Fancy, Geeky Aprons

Even though I usually forget to put one on before I start baking, I love aprons.
I love pink ones and frilly ones, ones with girly patterns or bold prints! But my favorite, of course, are geeky aprons.


I know I've blogged before about Star Wars Aprons that you can buy, but these ones are a little more special and made totally by hand.

I found them when I was perusing one of my favorite baking sites; Bakingdom.
She had started out by just making regular aprons based on an apron that she already owned. 
But as time went on, she decided to make a few new aprons, geeky aprons!



Gryffindor and a Tardis! How cute are they?
and to top it all off, she made caldron cakes and Butterbeer for her Harry Potter theme (including recipes)



and Weeping Angel and Tardis cookies for her Doctor Who theme!



Check out her site for all sorts of other wonderful projects!

Here is another apron that I found years ago that I've always wanted to make for myself


I wish I knew who made this, but it's been so long that I've lost the link. I love the lightsaber/whip holder the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment