Monday, March 19, 2012

Cupcake ATM

Do you ever wish that you could have access to cupcakes 24-7? If you're a baker like I am, that can be a very real and very dangerous path to go down. If you aren't a baker, or don't feel like baking your own and the bakery doesn't open for another few hours, there is now a solution to your cupcake needs.

The Cupcake ATM


Yes, if you're lucky enough to live in LA (and NY soon) you can go to one of Sprinkles Cupcakes' three new locations and buy cupcakes from a vending machine, one with a very cool mechanical arm, no less.



Man, they look good too! Maybe I should think of doing that here in Toronto. I imagine it's probably cheaper than trying to open a bake shop somewhere. I wonder what the rent is like on a vending machine? Perhaps I will go make some cupcakes while I ponder it...

Thanks to Geekologie for loving cupcakes and hating robots, even vending machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment