Wednesday, April 10, 2013

House Braeby

I'm not much of a A Song Of Fire And Ice (Game Of Thrones) fan. I've tried reading the books, but I always end up putting them down for something else. I'm currently on the 3rd book for the second time.
I enjoy the show, but part of me still wants to read the books before I watch all of it, so It's gotten put on the back burner as well.

What's this got to do with anything?

Well, I was checking out some of my favorite blogs, (which you can see in the side bar of Talk Star Wars To Me) Geeky Hostess, to be exact, and I came across a Game Of Thrones Family Arms creator.

Now, I love stuff like this.
I went over to check it out and ended up making this


Come on, how awesome is that? I just had to share.

You can make your own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment