Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome To Bake Star Wars For Me

Hello all!
Braeby here, back again with a new blog. Don't worry, I'm not giving up the old one. I just wanted to have the change to work on something a little bit different.

I love to bake. I'm not overly good at it. Well at least not usually the first time through. I usually distroy each recipe at least once before perfecting it. I'll fill you all in about that (look forward to the story of the Great Gingerbread Fiasco. It's a doosy!)

So here's the idea: 
I've decided that I would like to improve my baking skills, and what better way than to make geeky baked treats? None that I can think of. So I'm going to blog about it step by step and show you some of the great ideas that I've come up with.

The kicker:
The ideas are great in my head, but can I actually figure out how to make them work? Better stick around to find out!


Will my cookies turn out looking this good? No, probably not, but I'm going to give it my best shot anyway!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to wish you good luck. :) Remember..practice batches are always necessary. :)

    ReplyDelete