Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Star Wars Aprons

I was just emailing a friend and I wanted to send him a picture of the new messenger bag that I got in the mail yesterday from starwars.com. So I head back on over to the website to get the link, but what I saw when I got there changed everything!
Are you ready for this?

STAR WARS APRONS!!!

Now don't get me wrong, I love my Star Wars apron that came with my cookie cutter set,


but it's not nearly as exciting as these beauties!

Now I can finally bake wearing Princes Leia's slave bikini and not worry about getting my sexy midriff covered in flour!


Or I can bake a nice dark chocolate cake that would make an sith lord happy.


The baking is strong with this one!

These are available for pre-order at starwars.com for $24.99 USD and ship at the beginning of August.

Oh and for anyone interested in the bag I ordered, it looks like this! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment