Friday, July 30, 2010

Silly Sweets

If you're reading this blog, chances are, like me, you have a sweet tooth. I love sweets whether it's cookies, cakes, or candies.
I often stop in my local bulk store. I can't help it, it actually on my way home between the subway and my house. Plus, they sometimes have cool Star Wars stuff there, like my R2-D2 bobble head.

I stopped in there yesterday to see if they had gotten in anything new and I came across a few things that I thought were both crazy and funny.

First off, I was pretty excited to find these:


Yes, coconut flavoured M&M's come in brown, white and green and have cute little palm trees and flowers on them. Also, check out Yellow failing at being a peeping tom!


How funny is that?
You know what's really great about these? They're really good. They have all the flavour of a Bounty bar, without any of the pesky shredded coconut getting stuck in your teeth! These may be a new favourite of mine from now on.

The other awesome, hilarious thing I found was this:


Twilight Sweethearts. Now I love any type of conversation hearts that you can find. I love picking them out of the pile and reading them all before devouring them. Sometimes you find really funny ones that you can't pass up, like the infamous "beet me" or "give me stuff" so when I saw these I just couldn't pass them up.


The Bite of Sour... the Kiss of Sweet!
or
Taste the Sour to Sweet Eclipse.


Did these people even know what they were talking about? It's like they got a panel of 12 year old girls to come up with slogans and flavour names.


Tangerine Tangle, Boyenberry Bite, Midnight Melon and Jacob Black Cherry
Is it me, or does one of those names seem off to you?

You know, I might actually save them and use them on cuypcakes or something. Or I might just open the box one night and giggle to myself as I devour them, hoping to find some really awesome ones that say bite me or something to that extent. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment