Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Star Wars Pie


I've never really liked pie... yeah, yeah, you're shocked, I get it.
Think of it this way though; if you and I were sharing a pie, well, you'd get it all.
More pie for you! YAY!

It's not all pie, mind you. I like chocolate cream pie and banana cream pie (or most cream pies).
The problem is that I just don't like cooked fruit.
So again I say, more for you!

I've had a bit of a hankering to actually try my hand at making pie though. And if I did, I could pull out the old SW cookie cutters and make this beauty (as seen above). What a great idea.
Now, what type of pie would fit well in the Star Wars Universe?
Sith Cherry?
Womprat pot pie?
Bothan Blueberry?
(Many Bothans died to bring you this pie)
Maybe I could use the SW sandwich cutters and make Spaceport Strawberry?
So many choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment