Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Star Wars Sandwich Cutters


That's right folks, it's sandwich time... Star Wars Sandwich time!
Williams-Sonoma is back with more awesome SW stuff for me to add to my already ridiculous addiction to Star Wars related food.

Like the pancake molds (which I bought at the same time as the cookie cutters), I'm a little worried that they're not going to get used or at least not for their intended purpose. You see I don't really like sandwiches, or pancakes for that matter, but I'm still intrigued by this product.


Oh hell, I'll probably just use them as cookie cutters and make cute falcon and tie cookies.
These run a little steep at $30 USD, but they do come with a collectible tin, so at least I will now have somewhere to store all my treat tools.
I can't wait to see what they come out with next!
Come on pie mold or cakelet pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment